- A work of fiction or nonfiction that describes a particular series of events
- Chronicle, Vol. 1, also known as Chronicle: The 20 Greatest Hits, is a compilation album by Creedence Clearwater Revival, released in 1976. Compared to the two previously released Creedence Gold compilations, Chronicle Vol. 1 features all of the group’s charted hits.
- A factual written account of important or historical events in the order of their occurrence
- record in chronological order; make a historical record
- history: a record or narrative description of past events; “a history of France”; “he gave an inaccurate account of the plot to kill the president”; “the story of exposure to lead”
- biggest consumers of energy in homes and buildings, which are heating
- (in an ancient Roman city) A public square or marketplace used for judicial and other business
- (forum) a public meeting or assembly for open discussion
- (Forum (album)) Forum is an album by Australian guitar pop group Invertigo. The album was released in 2001 with some songs (such as “Desensitised” and “Chances Are”) recorded in 2000.
- (Forum (Bangladesh)) Forum is a Bangladeshi English language monthly current affairs magazine. Founded in 1969 in the then East Pakistan (present day Bangladesh) by human rights activist Hameeda Hossain and economist Rehman Sobhan, the magazine became renowned for its outspoken content
- A court or tribunal
- A place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged
- provide with a horse or horses
- solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times
- A solid-hoofed plant-eating domesticated mammal with a flowing mane and tail, used for riding, racing, and to carry and pull loads
- An adult male horse; a stallion or gelding
- A wild mammal of the horse family
- a padded gymnastic apparatus on legs
Chronicles of Narnia: The Prince Caspian
Chronicles of Narnia: The Prince Caspian dvd cover
Chronicle….I liked it.